How to become a Member of the East Midlands First Thursday Club and network with the Construction Industry
So you have decided to join the East Midlands First Thursday Club, what next?
The East Midlands First Thursday Club is a Construction Industry members-only club, offering our members the opportunity to network in an informal setting over a lunchtime, so neither intruding into the working day or our members personal time.
We offer new members the opportunity to try our events prior to joining, this incurs an entrance fee of £18.00, which covers the running cost of the club and lunch.
- Simply decide how many individual memberships your organisation would like (ie. if you would like 2 people to attend the monthly events then 2 memberships are needed)
- It is possible to share a membership with a colleague (ie. if you won’t be able to attend each event, then send someone in your place)
- Then decide how long you wish your membership to run for (ie. 6 months for £105, or 12 months for £180 per person)
- Complete the membership form below
- Once you have completed your membership form decide how to pay, payment can be made via this website (online store), via BAC’s (we will raise an invoice with our bank account details) or you can pay by cheque made payable to East Midlands First Thursday Club.
- If you decide to pay electronically please email your completed membership form to email@example.com
Send your completed membership form and cheque to:
For the attention of Emma Bennett
East Midlands First Thursday Club
c/o EB Secretarial Solutions Limited
22 Carlton Drive